St. Patricia Parish
9050 S. 86th Ave.
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Rectory Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
General inquiries may be directed to:
Rev. Michael G. Meany
Rev. Christopher M. Kituli
Rev. Marcel J. Pasciak
Mr. Charles Keegan
Mr. Norbert Weitendorf
Ministry of Care
Parish Administrative Assistant
St. Patricia School
In the Southwestern Suburbs
Saint Patricia is located on 91st Street in Hickory Hills, IL between Roberts Road and 88th Avenue. It is located on the northwest side of the street and the Fatima Football Field is on the corner.
From the Stevenson (I-55)
- Exit the Stevenson (I55) at LaGrange Road South.
- Go South on LaGrange Road to 87th Street.
- Make a left (east) at 87th Street.
- Go east on 87th Street past the first light which is Kean Avenue.
- At the next light 88th Avenue, make a right (south) to 91st Street (light).
- Make a left (east) at 91st Street.
- Go east on 91st to the first stop sign which is 86th Avenue.
- Make a left (north) at 86th Avenue to the parking lot.
From Interstate 294
- Exit the Interstate (294) at 95th Street West.
- Go West on 95th Street to Roberts Road (light).
- Make a right (north) at Roberts Road.
- Go north on Roberts Road to the first light 91st Street.
- Go left (west) on 91st Street several blocks to 86th Avenue (stop sign).
- Make a right (north) at 86th Avenue to the parking lot.